QuantCo Challenge - Intro
Welcome to the QuantCo Challenge. Here you will get to use your algorithmic and math skills in a series of exciting tasks that may also teach you about software engineering fundamentals and give you and idea about the kind of work we do day-to-day.
The rules are the following:
- The challenge is not timed and you can work on it whenever you like, so feel free to take your time - it will also stay open for the foreseeable future
- It does not have to be solved in one sitting - you can come back if you bookmark the level you are on at any time
- It is a challenge of individual skill/knowledge, so please work on it alone and don’t share results and ideas with others
- Please don’t share your answers publicly - we want others to have as much fun as you will have
- Please keep your code and maybe a short writeup of what you did for each of the levels if you plan to submit at the end
- If you make it to a certain point we will offer you to apply for our internship and full-time positions - using your challenge submission you will get a head start in that process
- There may be hidden surprises/easter eggs in some of the levels - look out for those
- The answer to get to the first level is 4
Please enter the result for this level - if your answer is correct check will take you to the next level.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out to email@example.com